| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Trier-Petrisberg in February is very cool at 1.9 °C (35.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.1 °C (41.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.9 °C (30.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 55mm (2.2in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:16 long and the longest day is 10:48 long with an average length of 10:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Trier-Petrisberg February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Trier-Petrisberg, Germany
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Trier-Petrisberg:
- Münster, Germany - 255.6 kms (158.8 miles) NNE
- Essen, Germany - 185.5 kms (115.3 miles) N
- Cologne, Germany - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) N
- Frankfurt Am Main, Germany - 148.2 kms (92.1 miles) ENE
- Geisenheim, Germany - 96.5 kms (60 miles) ENE
- Karlsruhe, Germany - 151.1 kms (93.9 miles) ESE
- Stuttgart, Germany - 213.3 kms (132.5 miles) ESE
- Strasbourg, France - 151 kms (93.8 miles) SSE
- Strasbourg, France - 151.3 kms (94 miles) SSE
- Basel, Switzerland - 253.8 kms (157.7 miles) SSE