| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Trier-Petrisberg in March is cool at 4.9 °C (40.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.1 °C (48.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.4 °C (34.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in March is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry. Only 64mm (2.5in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 10:52 long and the longest day is 12:45 long with an average length of 11:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Trier-Petrisberg March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Trier-Petrisberg, Germany
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Trier-Petrisberg:
- Münster, Germany - 255.6 kms (158.8 miles) NNE
- Essen, Germany - 185.5 kms (115.3 miles) N
- Cologne, Germany - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) N
- Frankfurt Am Main, Germany - 148.2 kms (92.1 miles) ENE
- Geisenheim, Germany - 96.5 kms (60 miles) ENE
- Karlsruhe, Germany - 151.1 kms (93.9 miles) ESE
- Stuttgart, Germany - 213.3 kms (132.5 miles) ESE
- Strasbourg, France - 151 kms (93.8 miles) SSE
- Strasbourg, France - 151.3 kms (94 miles) SSE
- Basel, Switzerland - 253.8 kms (157.7 miles) SSE