| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Trier-Petrisberg in October is a little cool at 9.8 °C (49.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.1 °C (57.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.4 °C (43.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in October is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry. Only 65mm (2.6in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 9:45 long and the longest day is 11:34 long with an average length of 10:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Trier-Petrisberg October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Trier-Petrisberg, Germany
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Trier-Petrisberg:
- Münster, Germany - 255.6 kms (158.8 miles) NNE
- Essen, Germany - 185.5 kms (115.3 miles) N
- Cologne, Germany - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) N
- Frankfurt Am Main, Germany - 148.2 kms (92.1 miles) ENE
- Geisenheim, Germany - 96.5 kms (60 miles) ENE
- Karlsruhe, Germany - 151.1 kms (93.9 miles) ESE
- Stuttgart, Germany - 213.3 kms (132.5 miles) ESE
- Strasbourg, France - 151 kms (93.8 miles) SSE
- Strasbourg, France - 151.3 kms (94 miles) SSE
- Basel, Switzerland - 253.8 kms (157.7 miles) SSE